Join The Revolution In Home Lighting
Edison Platinum Downlight
Dimmable – 5 year Warranty
- 110mm front (92mm cut out) (820 lumens)
- 120mm front (104mm cut out) (870 lumens)
- 140mm front (118mm cut out) (1150 lumens)
- 160mm front (118mm cut out) (1150 lumens)
When it comes to LED downlights, you won’t beat the cost/quality proposition of the Edison Platinum Series LED Downlight.
It ticks all the boxes; multiple sizes without an ugly flange, dimmable, safe (ICF abutted and covered), powerful lumen output, great angle/diffusion, double silicon sealed for waterproofing, aluminum heat sink and a driver with quality Japanese key components in it.
Monaco 9.5W LED
Multi Tone Changeable – Dimmable – 7 year Warranty
- 95mm cut outs, 110mm front
- White, black and brushed silver outer rim options
- 3 colour tones: warm white, natural white, cool white
- flanges to take the light up to 140mm on the front and 170mm on the front to fit any cut out
The Monaco CCT Changeable model gives you 3 light colour options in the one fitting! Use the switch on the back of the housing to select between Warm White (3000K) Natural White (Daylight 4000K) or Cool White (6000K).
It’s highly energy-efficient and has no air gap into the ceiling cavity, maintaining the original building envelope integrity and preventing the loss of conditioned air.
- Super cool running temperatures (top rated)
- Rated for 50,000 hours!
- Sealed to avoid the ‘chimney effect’ so your expensive heating is not wasted through the roof (Lower power bills)
- Super efficient at only 9.5W (Lower power bills)
- Rated so during installation we can insulate over the top of the lights in the roof and install up against timber (Lower power bills)
- Guaranteed against failure for 7 years!
Brushed Silver Flange
Choose From 3 Different LED Lighting Colours
We demonstrate then you choose
3000k Warm White
4000k Natural White
6000k Cool White
To discuss your LED lighting project call 0800 639 533
Excellent communication, prompt and very good customer service. Very pleased with the results. Friendly and knowledgeable installer. Highly recommend this team.SueWaikato, 22x Samsung replacement, 2x 1500mm dual LED tube lighting
The lights are really good, very bright and look great!James10 halogen replacement, Auckland city apartment
The team at Home LED did a great job replacing all our old down lights in the house. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service.Mary, Auckland32 downlight replacement, 2 story home
Get My Free Lighting Demo
Install LED Lighting & Start Saving
The cost to install LED recessed lighting is quickly paid back in savings. It’s not just the bulb and power to it, but the huge winter bills from wasted heating. Those old lighting fittings have air vent gaps in the top (because they get so ridiculously hot!) so all your warm heating air is sucked up into the cold roof by convection. A sealed LED downlight could mean you use the heater for half the time you usually do! Its incredible how much of your hard earned dollars are being wasted. Spend that money on a holiday instead of paying to your electricity company. Learn more today with our free lighting consultation or request a quick quote and demonstration.